About: TutorMax is a one-on-one tutoring service that serves school children, university students and adults across South Africa. Vision: The TutorMax vision is to help learners and students to maximise their abilities and reach their full potential. Mission Statement: TutorMax is an effective and affordable educational support service provider, specifically a one-on-one Tutoring service, which addresses the learning needs of a full spectrum of students, including school children, University Students and adults. Our mission is to:
- Provide affordable tutoring services to a wide range of learners/students.
- Improve the academic performance of each student, in order for the student to reach and maintain personal academic and career goals.
- Assisting learners/students to increase their chances and access to higher and/or further education opportunities.
- Utilising only the highest calibre tutors to ensure maximised student/learner performance and achievement.
- Creating employment opportunities for retired, unemployed as well as under-employed teachers/educators in the South African context.
- Adding value and worth to the educators who join the TutorMax network, providing them with a sense of worth and purpose by utilising their competencies (skills, knowledge & attitudes) to build a better equipped and competent South African labour force.
- Creating a network of schools, parents and students/learners that will better serve the community as a whole.
Data sourced from department of basic education, last updated on December 2016.
For update and correction kindly contact the webmaster.